THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HaD a Great DAY!! XP

Yesterday (27-10),


I was a bit lazy to get up in the moring for my mom had told me the day before that we had to wake up to prepare lunch for we were going to Aunty Penny's house [Lyden's mom].So,I was being lazy and woke up late..hehe..

So,we prepared everything and went there lo..hehe

Then as usual had lunch and talk talk talk..hehe

Later,around three o'clock..
We left the place..hehe to go to my grandpa's place..then to the BEACH..hehe :D

When we were at the beach,
I didnt go into the water because I had no mood to..hehe..anyways..when we were there,I took a few pictures of the sunset and before the sunset..hehe..


When the sun was still visible..
As the sun was setting...the colors were so amazing and it was so b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l.. :)



1 comments:

Tysle said...

Hello!
First time reading your blog here ;)

Could you maybe use another colour for your words? It's kinda hard to read atm

Tricia