THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hello 2009 and adios 2008..haix..

ok ok..2009 is here..and some of us here are sad..well I am..I dont know about you people thought..hehe..anyways..went over to my grandparents place on the 31th..yea..kinda boring but yea..ok..went there..then had food..and birthday cake for the 1st Jan was my granddad's birthday..so now you understand why I had to be at my grandparents place..hehe..

grandfather's birthday..hehe..
yummy.. XP
Ok..soon came midnight..hehe..and can you believe it..I actually missed it..hehe..so..I sent some smses to a few people wishing em a happy new year..you know la..then..I ate a lil more..hehe..then after we played fireworks..haha..well actually my brother played..so funny I tell you..hehe..but I'm not sure whether you'll get what I mean by funny..you'll see la..got pictures.. :D yay!! hehe..then after that..did nothing much..watch a lil tv..but I was smsing..hee..I think I smsed till 5 something in morning..hehe..that's the time I went to bed..haha cool right?? hehe..oh well..I'm not sure what else is there for me to say d so I'll end here..chows..hehe

can you see the little firework my sis is holding?? :o

this here is our first experiment.. :D
this here is the second..ooo.. [before]
[after] HAHA!!













0 comments: