THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 10, 2009

There is always a first time for everything..

Yesterday..I woke up quite late..cause there was no jyb that morning.so..I didnt wake up early at all.hehe.


Ok,I packed my bag and waited to be picked up to go for floorball..and guess what,we went there late.hehe oh well,at least we still made it.. :)

Well,I have to say,it was quite tiring that day.hehe.but in the end,it was alright..too bad only a few people went..

Anyways,I was more freaked out bout worship leading later on..cause I am most of the time back-up singing and this was going to be my first time. So of course I was freaked out..
Practice,
it went rather messy..but we did manage to finish it on time,and that was a good thing.. :)
then we all had Bible..we're still on the complain Pslam..and you guys better make it for Bible class next week..Daniel Tan is conducting it.. :D

After Bible class ended,we all went to have out dinner..and gosh.time was sure flying by fast..and soon..it was service.but before service..we had out preservice prayer..another best part of youth service..after we prayed,we had a five minutes toilet break..and and..it was time..

I went on stage..called my worship team up..and we all started..Pastor came up and said a few words..then we started out first song till it end..

and I have to say for myself..it doesnt really matter who is worship leading..God will always be there to guide us and he will always be out leader that will always be there when you need him..so,that night.the whole congregation was worshiping God.with their hands up and just giving it all..
so,I have to say..it all went well..all this to God by my side.. :)
Our senior Pastor shared to us that night..and if you want to know on what for the people who didnt go,go check out our Firebrands blog..its all there thanks to the oh so awesome Tania Loke..

Well,I think I'll just end here..
till then. :D

0 comments: