THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 16, 2008

The day which is called Saturday..hee

Ok..another late update..hehe..this one would originally be 15th November if I had updated my blog on that day..hee..
This day,I went for JYB..after a pretty long time..hehe..anyways,woke up at seven in the morning,got ready and everything..hehe..then you know blah blah blah..and when I was there..you guys should have a rough guess on what would happen at jyb..dont want to go through it..hehe..anyways,was in church the whole morning till evening..hehe..I just thank God I wasnt there I wasnt there alone..otherwise I would heve died there..hehe xp

well,after that Joyce came round three..hehe..I learned how to play the piano..for a few minutes..hehe..getting better at it too..hehe..then my kor was bored and he decided to play with my phone camera and took pictures hehe..



As time flew by..it became five o'clock..we had our practice [were singing at North Zone the next day] We practice until it was six o'clock..hehe after practice we were "suppose" to have bible class..but you know..it never happen..hehe..but I went to change and joined the others who had already went for dinner..hehe..then we ate fast for we didnt really have much time left..later..we went all the way to Under Construction..hehe..was awesome..you people who didnt go missed out..hehe..anyways before everything started,we youth who were there were VAIN!!!..haha..so took pictures lo..hehe





Then soon..the service started and we took our seats..hehe..being us fireBrands,we all sat in FRONT!! hehe..ya'll think we would sit at the back meh? hehe..anyways,as usual the service began with worship..then after worship,the pastor that was invited to speak to us spoke..hehe..like duh..oh yea..his message was pretty good..and there was what he called it.."Malaysia's got talent" haha..and you know..surely we push fireBrands out..hehe..fun fun fun..haha..then he talked and we all listen..surprising huh? hehe..anyways..it was good la to say the fact..hehe..later..lazy to write d la..hehe..
anyways,after the service we do what we would usually do..go for SUPPER!! haha..the day doesnt end so soon..hehe..








Yes,then after that,everyone started going home..hehe..
oh and p.s..Justin you should have went,everybody started teasing mummy cow and she missed you terribly..haha..

0 comments: