THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 17, 2008

Ok..This is Sunday..just yesterday..hehe

Well..This day..the 16th November..hehe


Woke up real early again..and got ready..like the day before..couldnt get much sleep..haix..anyway,I was early to church a few minutes that pastor..hehe..then,we set up the stuff..[was singing in North Zone] hehe..

Then later..pastor arrived..hehe..we prayed and practice..later then on..the service began..normal la you know..then that day,Josh Yeoh was sharing..well you cannot say sharing..but yes...it was awesome like it always was..

Now..after service..we decided to go have lunch..hehe..we sort of went to an indian restaurant..now really sure where was it..hehe..very blur..hehe..anyways,we sat there and had our lunch..hehe..

lol..aiseh Pastor..you can really post hor..hehe [he didnt even know..haha]

Then after lunch..we were all talking..talking..there is of course bound to be laughter..hehe..then we saw something amazing..hehe [Justin you seriously had to be there] hehe..it was mummy cow..she was.."look at the picture" hehe..

you seldom get to see this..haha..
hehe..oh well..hehe..after that..we paid and went back..sad..oh well..whatever la..hehe..

Later,I went back to my uncle's place where I have been staying the whole weekend..felt really extremely tired..then I sat on the counch..before I dozed off..I took a picture of my dog and my uncle's dog..hehe

Later on,nothing much interesting happen..so I'm gonna stop here..will update somemore later when time comes..hehe
ok..I'm out..hehe :)

0 comments: