THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 7, 2009

laziness..

Well..I'm trying to be a good person who updates their blog regularly..but,I think something called being lazy is what I am.haha..

Well..as I have to make a card or get a gift for Leroy for the surprise thing..but.Like I said..lazy! I havent done the card that I plan to do.. :S ishkk! I hate being lazy but I guess its just a part of me.HATE IT!!

I'm on kitchen duty today..which means I have to clean up the kitchen after everyone eats..hate Thursdays! haix..I know..I complain alot.well,I guess thats what you get for being lazy.wish I wasnt.but oh well..

I think I better go off now.. :)

Its getting late and I have to get things done.. :S
so,tataz for now..

Feeling rather sleepy.. -.-...
got to go do the dishes..and other stuff! ishkk..

0 comments: