THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 25, 2009

Somewhere east from home,,

Hi! Ok..I know I havent been able to blog..no internet at home.. :( anyhows,I'm in Redang now =]

and yes,thank goodness there's wireless..so happy.hee

Ok..I traveled all the way to Terengganu last night by bus..the bus..haix..it wasnt cold like the bus conductor said it would be..nonsense one er..but,I did manage to sleep.and yes,thats a good thing.. :D well..I thank you for a phone too and people to accompany me though the journey..

I reached the place at round seven in the morning..it was a long long journey..just think,from nine at night to seven in the mornin..it is a long time..

I went down to the beach earlier.snokeled..the water was extremely salty yucks!
but the fishes there was simply colorful..it was from different sizes and colors..I liked the rainbow colored one the most.hehe

well..tomorrow is another day..and it will be a way longer day..gonna try out some diving..but its only going to be 3 metres of depth..so yea..first time,and down below.. :S hehe..well.am also gonna go snokeling around the island too..

Well,I'll try my best to take pictures.but no promises..cause most of the time I'll be in the water.

Oh,did I forget to mention that the sand here is pretty white and softer than the one back home? hehe

byes for now.. =]

0 comments: