THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

something I did when I was still in Redang

Ok..day two in Redang..so,I did do snorkelling..hee saw so many kinds of fishes..and I saw corals too..it was pretty nice I guess..despite the salty salty water..hehe.

I saw this huge grouper..it was so big! hee..not exaggerating here. it was really big..and fat..hehe..too bad you cant catch it.it wouldnt made a good meal..hee

anyways..didnt get to try out the scuba diving..not the open water one of course..no license to dive..oh well..will get it one day :p

so,tomorrow I'll be doing the diving and will be checking out from the hotel..then will stay the night at Terengganu before going to KL...Oh well..sorry I dont have any pictures for you people to see..I was all wet..so,dont expect me to have any pictures.. :)

ok..I'll here..tata~

0 comments: