THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 1, 2009

leaving the shopping city

ok people..I'm going home home home..home to where I belong..well,yes after all that travelling,I'm going to go home not too long from now..I'm now at the bus terminal,waiting for the time that the bus will come..time flies too fast for me..I think it does so yea..anyhow,am going to sit the aeroline bus home..its double decker..gonna go sit at the top of the bus..not theroof of it la of course..hehe..

So,after Redang,Terengganu,then to Kuala Lumpur..its sometimes nice? to go back to Penang and just be able to sleep on your bed once again [not sayinng that the beds in the hotels were back..they were nice]

I miss my dog.. :( oh well..gonna go home and be able to see him again..and sometimes you just kinda miss your friends too dont you think? oh well..I had a great time..anyways,I've got to go soon..

bye bye :) see ya'll in Penang people!

0 comments: