THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 26, 2009

Nothing much..just a simple update

Alright..on Thursday..


I went to GBC for the Beau Bristow concert..well the guy is simply amazing..hehe and no..I'm not lying..to the people who didnt go.you missed it! hehe..

Anyways,tomorrow the center's dedication day is tomorrow..and being me,I'm not going.haha
And no..its not for a bad reason k..I'm going to youth. :D

I can tell you people one thing that happen in my week..well..not really..but,I can confirm one thing..prayer definitely WORKS!! so,dont give up praying no matter how tired you may be or is just about to give up..God is always there to help you out when you cant stand on both feet anymore.So yea,dont ever ever give up.

I'm so sleepy..argh..anyhow,tomorrow I've got to get up tp help my mom set up the center for the evening people are coming over to see the place..and praying that God will just bring forth the children and they will be lead back to Him.. =]

Well,I think I'll end here..I'm so so sleepy.. *yawn..

So yea..I'll just stop..nights!

0 comments: