THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 5, 2009

there's nothing like home :)

After staying in hotels for like nearly two weeks,you really wanna go home and sleep as long as you want in your own bed..hee.

Oh well..I did enjoy myself on Wednesday treasure hunt with quite a number of other youths who went too..the group I was with had a few clues..right..so,we did have a lil difficulty finding the person to match em clues.but,we did find this lady who I think was freaked out by us.hehe..
then we found another girl too..and she was less freaked out compared to the first one..hee

Anyways,after our treasure hunt,"someone" wanted to eat at KFC..so,all went along..hee
I went back early,so I dont know what happen after that but my guessing was everyone went home..hee

Now now,on Thursday..my mom dropped me off together with my brother,sister and some smaller kids which I dont think you people would know of at Gurney Plaza..hee

Ok.I went to Gurney to watch monsters vs aliens 3D..and seriously..it was 3D..wouldnt mind wanting to watch another movie 3D..haha..

but the ticket are expensive to me..compared to the normal movies..hehe..but I guess its worth it..5 bucks more..hmm..hehe

anyways..I think I'll end here..sorry I dont have any pictures.didnt bother taking em and my phone ran out of battery..hehe so yea..haha

tataz for now..will update when I can

**so wishing the holidays dont fly by so fast :(

0 comments: