THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 14, 2009

G.I. Joe

oh yea people..hehe

Last night..after my training..my mom came to pick us up at aronud eight something near nine o'clock last night..

After that,we went to Kentucky to have our dinner..
My movie only started at 11:45 last night..so,we did a few things before going to Queens..

At the cinema..
We reached there on time..phheew..hehe
Then we went in lo..after watching all em advertisments,the movie was beginning..and I can say,that the movie is pretty nice..hehe..I dont mind watching it again! haha..
The movie stars..
Channing Tatum!! =D


Marlon Wayans
[he's the guy who star in the movie white chicks and little man if you people dont know this guy] hehe

Rachel Nichols


Ray Park

he plays as "snake eyes"

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje


Christopher Eccleston


Sienna Miller


Lee Byung-Hun


Dennis Quaid


and etc..hehe

ok..I'll end here..
BYE!

0 comments: