THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

sick sick sick.

Haiyoyo..

its horrible! truly horrible..
To actually hear that everyone..well..a lot of people la..are falling sick! I hate it! Currently,both my siblings are down with the fever..which actually leaves me.not down with it yet..not saying that I want it k..I'm praying that I dont get it at all! being sick has a really really horrible feeling..now I think I'm going to catch the cough~goodness! I dont want it..neither do I want the flu.. :S

So,I'm praying now,
Dear God..please please keep us healthy and free from all these..please God I pray..I wanna be able to eat food..and now bread and porridge..*yuck..
and I wanna be able to go out..so dear God..I pray for your hands of healing to be upon those who are sick..and for thosse who are not sick..I pray that they will not fall sick at all..
I ask and pray all this in Jesus name..
Amen~

There..I pray it works..
=]

was really bored..so,I went to look for cute pictures..hehe





and I was lazy to find d..hehe..

tata~

0 comments: