THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 21, 2009

what goes up,must and definitely must come down!

No, I am not talking bout gravity pulling you back to the ground sort of thing here..


I'm talking bout fever..yes..one of the things that you dont wanna get..I got a fever yesterday..goodness..I could feel that I wasnt 100% fine when I woke up yesterday morning..I felt like my head was so heavy and I had like no energy to move..but in the end I woke up and studied..hee..
Then when it was close to lunch time,I really felt that I had a fever..so,I didnt have any rice [and usually I do]. So,I just ate what the catereer had brought lo..then,I went up to my station and put my head down to sleep..and it was so darn cold..and I slept for one whole hour I think..

Now,today,I still have the darn fever.. :( :S I want it to go away so badly..haix..

Anyways,I think I wanna log off now..my fever's up again..goodness.
I feel like sleeping again..but,I'm hungry. :( got to wait for mummy to call to go down stairs to get my food..haix..

byes for now..
p.s. [do pray for me k..thank you!] =]


0 comments: