THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I know..I know..

Let me see,

Yes,I know that I've not been updating my blog.I know..but I was being lazy.. =D
Really I was..anyways,I shall tell you about the firereach that Friday..well,I have to say that everything went really really well..I went there right after my training..which actually means that I went there with an empty stomach.hehe..and I survived! WOOH!
Anyhow,yea..that day went pretty well I have to say..

Carrying on to Saturday..I have to say..
We really need to grow as one..talking bout the worship team here..hee..oh well..considering what pastor asked me..hmm..I dont know..I think I can do it..God's here with me.. =]
So yea..I'll just think about it..but,I cant for too long though..

After JYB,
I follow Sharon and Marilyn to Queens..well I follow Justin and Uncle Daniel too.hee He drove,and Sharon screamed..haih..Sharon oh Sharon.haha
Went there for a while till Dan had to drop us back before he had to go for his floorball..
After that,I slept in church..haha..for a while..I think Sharon slept too?

Youth service that night..
I sang..was almost out of voice d..hehe
I had two practices..but,I'm not gonna complain..hehe
Youth service that night went really well..
Pastor left us with this in our heads..
Are we willing to go and share bout God where nobody has ever been there?

Well yea..
after service..we went for supper! hehe
And it was the biggest group among us youth ever..hehe
then,went home and wait for the next day to come..

Next morning..
it was a Sunday..I woke James up that day..had to wake up early as we were going to sing in church at North..but,in the end.we arrived there late..haix..and,there was really a warfare going on..must definitely pray everyday..
Well,I have to say,that day went over all pretty well?

Ok,I think I've got nothing much to update on d..so..I'll just end here I guess till something actually does happen..or I've got something interesting..hehe
I had stroke correction for training on Monday and Today..wee~
The pool water's just plain nasty..
PLEASE PLEASE CLEAN THE POOL!! =]

I'll just end here..nights!~

0 comments: