THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

over the pass week..

Right..I know I know I didnt touch this website or my blog for quite some time..well,its just for a while nia..but yea..ok..


Anyways,
I think I'm going to write my week that I can still remember..I think it was just last week? hehe
Oh well..
Monday..
Nothing much really happened and so on.

Tuesday.
Now..this day..my coach went to Miri..and is now back..safely..hehe
This day..I actually coached the team..together with Racheal Heah..the vice captain.hehe
It went ok I guess? a lil messy but ok..and and they finished early..haha
so..I'll just continue to Wednesday..

Wednesday..
alright..now,I think it is this day..cant really remember really..but I think that day was the day I got a new baby cousin..wooh! hehe..her name's Natalie Ng..I havent seen her yet..but,its one of my favourite names..hehe..
I'll get to see her when I see her..

Thursday..
Thank you Ezekiel..for the darn IMs..haha..didnt enjoy it at all..haha
oh well..and Ezekiel oh Ezekiel..you and your water bottle and your "right round" haha

Friday..
Wee~ Fridays..I enjoy Fridays..hehe
I baked muffins on that day..banana chocolate chip muffin.yummy..and durian muffin..whatever..hehe
After training..I went for cell..hehe
and I can tell you..we need people to go for cell k..ishkk.hehe..but it still went great..as usual! hehe..
then night came and gone to the next day..my next favorite day..

SATURDAY!!
Love saturdays..hehe..
I woke up in the morning..went for JYB..Leroy picked me up..hehe
and off we went.. :D
I learn how to play four chords? hehe..
and I think I'm going to learn more..definitely need lots of practice..haha
After JYB,I went for lunch..together with Andrew,Justin,Joyce,and Nicole.. =]
After lunch,Nicole and Joyce went off for their party while the other three of us went off to Justin's place..
did absolutely nothing there..hhee..but I'm not complaining..haha.. XP
Anyways..Justin was on duty that night so we left that place round 4.30? and got there on time even though it was raining..oh wow..the rain.hhee..all wet..hee
Night service,James shared..
really really..I dont know how to say it lo..hee..but it really makes you wanna think bout your life..you know? dont know what I'm saying..so yea..whatever..hehe XD
after service..we went for supper..and we all walked under the rain..thank God I didnt fall sick..hehe
After all that ma go home lo.hee
Justin took me home..in one piece! hehe

ta dum.Sunday..hehe
I woke up early and went to church..Isaac woke up.. =D and he took me there..thank you! hehe
after service went to makan lo..hee.but,I didnt eat.haa!
After that..we all went to Joyce's place for the comittee and worship team meeting to reshuffle our roles and so on? but nothing much changed really.. =]
So after the meeting..we talked for a while till Joyce wanted to shoo everyone home cause she wanted to sleep? haha..Joyce Joyce..hehe
So,somebody wanted to play L4D.haha..and guess what? I tagged along..and I cant believe it..I played..haha..and of course died..haha..thank you people..hehe..
after playing for 3 hours..we went to eat..hehe..and makan,go home lo..was sleepy after everything..hee

So,I think that really sums up my passed week? and hope that I'm gonna have a good week this week and more weeks that are to come..

right now..I'm wooped out from today's training..not really looking for another test set..gah..oh well..hehe

byes for now..and sorry that its rather too long to read and have no pictures..hehe
I'll try next time..with lots and lots of pictures and less words..haha bye bye..and and..I baked muffins again today.hehe
nights!~

0 comments: