THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 17, 2009

Tra la la la..hee.[no topic one la] =]

Ok..I really have no idea what topic this post is so and so,so,I'm just going to leave it as no topic..hehe

I know,lame..haha

Anyways,carrying on,my week..was fine as usual I guess..
I went for my training and and..yes,I did bake muffins this week a few times this week..after baking the muffins,we went around the neighborhood trying to sell them.if you didnt know,I baked [durian muffin,cempedak muffins and banana chocolate muffins] weee~! hehe..

And as I was saying,we went aroung trying to sell the muffins.and I can telling you it was so not easy.haa..oh well..I guess that's just how business is right?

I baked and gave some to my coach..hee

Anyhow.
I went for cell and just came back not too long ago..I can tell you..Eulene did quite a good job.yes I know..Tania was not sharing this time..hehe..lucky her? haha

Oh well...
I got nothing more to say for now..Gonna go and settle a few things and maybe go to bed as I have to wake up early tommorrow for jyb? hehe

Alright..tatax

0 comments: