THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Time come and go..but the memory lasts for sometime..

I was here..

I'm loving the rain..
Wishing the rain would last for the whole night till the next morning..
Feeling sleepy even though I didnt even swim..
Love my doggy..hehe
Still hating those mosquitoes..darn pests!

Tomorrow's another day..
Another day..and I have no idea what will come by my way..
But,I'm gonna be prepared..to run if things go bad..haha!
[it seldom is bad and yes..its a good thing]

Am totally crapping here..have no idea what to write on..hee..
so,just crap.. XD
I know..I'm full of nonsense..
but..I dont care?
Anyways..Racheal Heah and I coached the team today..wooh! hehe..and..and..dont wanna say anything..finished darn early..hehe
I guess its a good thing?
I dont know..dont know what Thursday's program like..hmm..Ezekiel!! heehe.

I'll just end all my nonsense here..
tatax~

0 comments: