THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 20, 2009

After all the boredness,I did have a good weekend?

Alright..the holidays started on Friday.

I was bored until cell group..yes.I was so bored..goodness.hehe
Anyways,when it was going to reach cell,it was raining really heavily..gosh,my dad didnt wanna leave until the rain slowed down..but the bad news was,it did not slow down at all..so,we used something to put over our heads and went to the car.[I had no umbrellas at home..can you believe that??] anyways.I mad it to the car[all wet].
anyhow,when I reached cell..it was quite cold..cause the air-con was on..hehe..Then we moved on to worship..and then some people came in..wet too..haha
That night,we didnt have normal cell..like sharing and reading the Bible..cause it was a holiday..so Tania decided that we should have a lil fun..hehe..so she left the sharing materials behind..
It first started out like this..she gave us each a piece of paper..and we had to draw the person on our left..haha! and I had to draw.. Ms Julia Tan..hehe..sorry ya..I know it sucks! hehe
After we drew..we played the block thing.where you are suppose to remove one and one thing and pile it up? hehe..
I wanna thank Julia for doing most of the taking out.hehe..
In the end..Eulene and Tania ate dog food..while Justin and Vern Sern ate the gummy worms..haix.haha! [if you dropped the blocks,you had to flip a coin,and if you say what you will get,you'd get to eat worms..if not,it dog food! haha]
In the end..
Had a great time during cell..


Dog Food..haha!














Saturday night youth..
Worship turned out to be AWESOME! we did double electric..and it was fantastic! Practice at first didnt turn out too well..but after prayer and surrendering,it turned out to be so good..not because of us..but because of God..He was our sound man for the night as James wasnt available.. =]

0 comments: