THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just recalling.

OK..On saturday morning..the one that just passed la..that would be the 5th of September..I went to play floorball lo.was the goalkeeper.. :s goodness..I couldnt catch most of the balls..gah! hee..oh well.I tried..hehe..anyways..played lo..and sweat..in the end..we all just had fun..that was the main idea..Joyce did awesomely great! she was so much better than I was. =]

Anyhow.after floorball..we all went to Mcd..well..some of us did la..after that,Daniel Tan dropped me off at church..waited there one hour before practice.After that.had practice lo..hehe..
It was great..then youth service..Pastor Daniel shared..hmm..it was on acceptable worship..I think.not too sure..have to check my notes.. :D
after youth..supper lo..hehe..then home..

Next morning that week..Woke up early! Justin picked me up.went there and was early! haha..
Worship turned out..great? hee..anyways..it was all for God..so yea..
After service that morning..we went to have lunch..banana leaf! At New World park..hee..had had..papadam! haha..

later on..went home..I slept for a while then went for swimming d..thank goodness that day had a few students nia er..was so sleepy..goodness.hehe

now..this week..
I'm going to go watch the guys play floorball this Saturday! and going to help out.. =]
cell group..orphanage! hee.
and I'm going to keep praying..I wanna go for mission trip.dear God..please make it possible..

ok..gonna sign out now..eyes feel like sleeping d..hee..
night night..

0 comments: