THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 27, 2009

I havent got a clue for my title..hehe

This whole week of holiday just passed by so fast eventhough sometimes it feels rather draggy..I still had some good times..and some boring ones..hhee..but its still the best of what you can make it out of right? hehe..

I did manage to go out with some of my friends..heeh..and I can say that it wasnt that so boring after all la..hehe

Well..one thing I did love was youth service..
To my Uncle Louie..really sorry for your loss..will be here whenever you need anything.. =]
oh.and Happy 17 birthday..hehe
Service turned out awesome as always..hehe..Eunice Lee shared..
after service,we went for supper..alot of us went home late cause the food was served late..I dont like peeling prawns with shells and I managed to eat them all up..without using my fingers to peel em..haha..
today..Morning..was so tired..went to church..and I was early..hehe..weee..Thanks Zac! hehe..for waking up and dropping me off.. :)
then..Pastor was late 15 minutes..hehe..but in the end..everything turned out great..
Then we went for lunch..and went back home..gosh..I slept so much earlier..but it was nice..hehe
I'm going to have my dinner now..wee..yum yum.hehe

tata~

0 comments: