THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 17, 2009

think..

Have you ever felt like you belong somewhere..and in the end..to find out so much other things?

Well..from today onwards..I made a choice..I'm not going to trust anyone that so easily anymore..I am going to trust myself and the ones that are close to me and that means only a few of em..I cannot take it anymore..I've had it..I'm going to believe in myself..and do so much great things..so,I'm going to put my foot down now..not going to let anyone hurt me or bring me down.not anymore..the end...I'm the only one that can make me strong..and that's how's its going to be..I'm done!..

whatever really..
dont read..there's really no point doing so..

1 comments:

Evil Andrew said...

wow ... such a powerful yet angry post. I sure hope that I'm not a contributor to such frustration, nor is PST a part of your disappointment and loss of faith/trust.