THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 22, 2009

A lil update to my blog

Ok Ok..sorry for not updating my blog and so..didnt really have anything to say..hee

oh well..I try to update my blog by telling you people what happened last night at youth.. :)

Alright..I'm going to say one thing..if you people missed youth last night..you really miss quite alot..seriously..

Anyways..youth started as usual..
Sarah Wong and Eulene Ooi started us out with ICEBREAKER..and guess what.
it was fun..thanks guys..you both are amazing people.. hee.. :D

Next off..We had worship..and the song Amazing Love..it was sang in
a different way last
night.was totally awesome and was inspired by our one and only
JAMES TAN! :) and was worship led my our Mother
Cow..aka Sharon Leow..
was great and will always be. :]

Then the night was carried on..
And the first speaker that shared to us for our Ms Ivy Joy Toh Joy Lyn..
She shared to us on the Penan tribe..
She shared and we listened..later on,we prayed in groups of three for
the tribe..

After she was done,
The microphone was pass on to our so called famous speaker..
Our one and only..Mr Andrew Chan Wei Kin.. =]
He shared on us on the topic on faith..
When he shared..I can tell you that the atmosphere of the
whole congregration grew quiet and seriously listened to what
he was to share.And from me..I would say that the message he
shared was really something that you wouldnt want to
forget.. :]
And if you people want to know more..you can go check
out fireBrands blog..hehe

Anyways,next week's youth service would be different..I
think..hehe..not too sure..but,its something you dont want to
miss
Ok..what happened after service? nothing much lo..hehe
Except that yesterday was the last day to submit your
names for Wave Challenge..*cant wait.. '0',

Well,I guess I'm going to end here then..I'll update as soon as I
can alright..take care you people who actually take the
time to read this..byes.. :]

0 comments: