THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 2, 2009

My recent Weekend..hee

OK..lets see..my weekend that came and go..so fast I tell you..hehe..

Ok..here goes..bear with me alright?? so,here goes..Friday morning..I had to go to the bus station soon..had to go down to KL..My uncle's wedding was the next day..so,mother decided to take the bus instead of driving.anyways..let me continue.. we took a bus down together with my uncle and aunty..then we arrived at KL around 2 something..hee..one of my uncle's friend picked us up and took us for lunch.so,as you can see..I had a late lunch..hehe..but its ok,use to it d..heh
Then,later after lunch..we went to check in.then went to walk in the shopping mall!! haha..walk till dont want to walk anymore lo..well,not really la..hehe.anyways..after that,my aunty's sister came to pick us up and we went to have dinner! I have to admit..it wasnt bad at all..it was yum yum..haha..after dinner..my aunty wanted to go to her sis's place..but my mother and I didnt want to do so asked whether it was able to drop us off at another shopping mall..haha..yes..we went to walk somemore..hehe..and bought a few things la..mainly food.haha..
Later on,
Went back then sleep..oh..and I got my clothes that my bought for me for the wedding..and its my jie's favorite color..haha..
anyways,
Dont wanna stay on too much on Friday..so,carrying it on to the next :)
The one's in between are the newly weds! :]

Here comess..Saturday!! the wedding day..hee..
lets see..woke up in the morning..then had to go for the wedding ceremony..hee..it was ok I guess..exchanges vows and everything..blah blah blah..then you may kiss the bride and sign the papers..hehe..later on..there ya go,a ring round the finger and smiles on the faces..hehe..was nice I guess you could say that..hee..didnt really take that many pictures though..hee..
Anyways,I rather carry on then get stuck with the morning..hehe..ok..lets see..after the ceremony..had a light meal..hehe could say it was ok lo..nothing very special..hehe..
After the ceremony weny walking in another shopping mall..very smart hor we people..hah..oh well..what do you expect right?? hehe
Ok..had to leave pretty soon..had to prepare for the wedding dinner d..heh..but guess what,we still went there late that the tea ceremony had to be done after dinner.. :] that is for my family's side.. :p the reason for the lateness was because of the horrible horrible jam! Thank God Penang is nothing like that.hee
Anyways..hate to be at the VIP table..was no fun at all..trust me..it wasnt fun at all..hehe..anyways.everything started and the food began coming..yay! hehe was hungry d one k that time..haha..later on,I took only two meals then was lazy to take d..haha..
Then later they had wine! hee..and I drank a cup..hehe..shhh..and I'm not even 18..haa..so,
everthing went well and everything..so,congrats to my uncle and a new aunty to the family! :D
As you people can read..hehe..here's the dinner menu!







Speech! Speech! hehe..
Then Sunday ah..
Went walking in the shopping mall again lor..till time was up and had to go to the bus terminal and took the bus home..then thats bout it.hehe
later to type d..so,I'll end here..tata

0 comments: