THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A slight update on last week..

Well,I have really a few things to say..firstly,..Tyler Green is gone..yes you heard right..he's gone.. :( sad..I know..well may he RIP..he was gone on the 27th..really..no joke..

Anyways,I'm carrying on to Saturday. :)

I went to church at round 4? had my practice for Sunday church.that day the youth took over..and guess what,it went extremely well! yay!! hehe..

Well after that practice,I had another practice..well,this time..it was a practice for youth saturday night..hehe yea..could say I was a lil tired..but,everything went pretty well.. :]

Next off..youth service..as you people know..it was the 60 earth hour thing..and yes,the light were off that night..all we had were two candles..hee..
And James Tan spoke..it was bout being ready..and so fort.lazy to go on..hee.

The next day,
Sunday..the morning I woke up at 6..and its a really really long time since I've actually done that..seriously..hee
And the youth took over the whole service..it was AWESOME..wait GREAT..no wait FANTASTIC..lol..you should get me right??hee
then Pastor Victor shared to the adults what Firebrands was..and lalala..hehe..lazy to type..hee

Then the day ended after lunch..hee

Oh well..

Thats all for now..

Tata..will update soon..if I can..
So wanna go for the revo tour!!

oh..and here's the video of the dance on Sunday..


0 comments: