THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Youth service..13-03-2009

ok..since you people know that most of the youths went for encounter this weekend..so,yesterday's youth was nearly desserted..hehe but,..that doesnt mean that we couldnt have fun right?? hee

Ok..let me start from worship practice..it was like any other worship practice just that its was only the piano and electric that was used as the acoustic..hah..awesome I know..

Next,would be Bible class which was taught by our Miss Marilyn Kee..hehe
She taught us on leaning unto God even through hardship? hehe..sorry..not too sure..hehe Well,I'll let you know one thing..it was like a ten-fifteen minutes of Bible Class? hehe..so,practically is was considered to be great even with such a short time..hehe later,we went for dinner.. :]

Now,since there were so few people that went that night,we did not have prayer..instead,we had our worship..and,it was absolutely different..cause there were only eleven..yes I repeat eleven people who went,so,we decided that everyone should worship and sing and play together..hehe..Tania played the electric which was suppose to be played as the acoustic..Marilyn played the bass..like duh..haha..Dixon played the drums.Ezekiel played the piano,Shiau Xian played the keyboard and Elisha,Eunice,Alex,Cheryl,and me sang..cool right?

After worship,we played Mafia..haha..and the citizens were called the citizens of YAMAHA..tania's idea for a name..hehe
and guess what,They killed the doctor..terrible people I tell you..just because the doctor laughed too much..haix..oh well..hehe..lesson learned..dont laugh too much or people will accuse you for no reason..hehe..oh..and Elisha and Ezekiel were the mafia[s] haix..sad right..hehe

Then,Alex shared..hehe..sorry to say this,but,I kinda forgot what exactly he shared expect I can remember his guppies! hehe..hmm..then something bout four things..erm erm..prayer,then supper?,erm..I forgot d..shh.dont tell Alex..and hope he doesnt read my blog..hehe

Anyways,I think I'll end here? hehe..dont wanna get myself into trouble with Alex.hehe..really do hopes he dont read one er..heh

Oh..and welcome back you guys from encounter which was today..you should know what date it is right? hehe

ok..chao for now..and congrats you all on your SPM results even if they werent that good..you guys did your best. :]

0 comments: