THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tyler Green In Need Of Prayer..

Ok..as you can see the title..yes..Tyler Green aka my tortoise that I got from green night if you can remember that..

Well.here's how it begin..
I came home from training..maybe around eight something in the evening or so? Anyways,when I got home..my mom was watching tv in the dark..so,the only light there was,was coming from the tv..so,I got home..and stepped into the house..and as usual,my dog came and greet us..[us meaning my brother,sis and I] Then,as my brother switched on the lights..I saw Tyler on the floor..and as my dog came to greet us..he picked Tyler into his mouth..then,when I saw him..I quickly went and grab him shouting at my dog..later,when I held Tyler..he was bleeding..
*I'll just skip..hehe

Later on,my mom gave me some money to go to the pharmacy to get him a spray on plaster which of course is water proof..[really thank God for a mother like mine.. :) ] then,my sis and and my bro is really helpful too..they helped me to pour some yellow lotion unto the shell to stop the blood from bleeding..then,my brother helped me to spray the plaster over the cracks that my dog made..so,now all I'm really hoping is that Tyler would eventually heal and get strong again..

Thats all for now..I have nothing else to say..will update sooner or later..chao..

currently hoping that Tyler will get will soon..and SURVIVE..
and feeling rather sleepy since I went for training earlier and its raining..

0 comments: